Bowl games on the Epic?

Kylie

I just got off the Epic this morning. Some in our group wanted to watch the ACC Championship game last night. We were told they can't show college games.

I was surprised as I was able to watch blow games on my Dec 31, 2011 Epic cruise.

An unfortunate typo. lol

NCL does not have a Contract to show CFB. Found that out in 2009. Have watched Many NFL Games on NCL, even on Sail Away Day, including a Game I was expected to attend as Credentialed Media..

Edited by DrFootball

Any chance we will get to watch some of the college bowl games on the Epic on our New Year's cruise?

I saw all the main bowl games except the Orange Bowl last year during the Epic NYE cruise. Many disappointed Ohio St.-Clemson fans. The strange thing was is that they have an ESPN feed and they showed it in the cabins. They chose to show a basketball game. The other games were shown at O'Sheehan's and often shown elsewhere (like the Atrium).

I enjoyed my cruise/ship, but would not sail during that time again. IMO, NCL is the weakest line regarding TV offerings that I have sailed. If you like soccer repeats ad nauseum, you'll be very happy with their sports offerings. ;-)

NCL does not have a Contract to show CFB. Found that out in 2009. Have watched Many NFL Games on NCL, even on Sail Away Day, including a Game I was expected to attend as Credentialed Media..

Odd.

I sat in the atrium on Epic in January 2011 and watched the National Championship game. Fun time.

Edited by ColinIllinois