World cruise 2015 question. Help please.

Static events

Hello,

I am not new to cruising however some good family friends are going on a world cruise leaving Southampton on 10th January 2015. I am unable to join them for the whole duration due to work commitments and being 24 I hope to do a world cruise later in life, however I would like to join them for a few days perpahs 7 in total.

Would it be at all feasible to join the ship for a few days somewhere in the world... I am not bothered about where in the world I would have to embark and disembark as long as my concept was possible.

Thanks in advance. :cool: :cool:

Yes, you can book short segments of the World Voyage if available. I know there are some segments available but don't know which ship your friends are on.

Thanks for your swift reply. What I really mean is can you book bespoke segments or are only the segments online available to book.

They will be on the QM2

Thanks for your swift reply. What I really mean is can you book bespoke segments or are only the segments online available to book.

They will be on the QM2

Singapore to Hong Kong (8 nights) is showing on the website. Sometimes you can talk to Cunard or a travel agent and they can arrange a short segment that is not advertised (met people on this year's World Voyage who did just that).

Since you seem to be flexible with dates and places, your chances of finding something that works should be good. There almost always are a few empty staterooms that Cunard would be happy to sell. Good luck finding something that fits for you. Keep that dream of a World Voyage, it is a fantastic experience!