Please help- new plan needed as itinerary changed!

Jessie2013

I don't understand why they are skipping coco cay? I'm currently on the Freedom waiting to disembark and this was unfortunately not the greatest cruise. With the propeller issues they should have given us the option to cancel without penalty. Our port times were severely reduced and we were not given any obc. We were in grand cayman from 7:30-2:30 and had to turn around due to a medical emergency with an infant, causing us to miss Cozumel entirely. While I feel terrible for the family involved, and I realize it's not easy to reschedule or add a port, it was disappointing to be idling off the coast of Miami most of the day yesterday. I would be furious if I booked a 7 day cruise and only got 2 port days! We were not given any OBC or percentage off another cruise and the guest services staff were very rude when I asked when our port taxes for Cozumel were going to be refunded. I hope your cruise is ok! As for st Maarten you can always just book a tour at the pier.

I think they reason they are skipping Coco Cay is because they cannot anchor there because of the reef and they would need that broken azipod to sit out there all day tendered.

The Majesty drops her anchor there every time she docks. They are well away from the reef.

It's simply a matter of not enough time in the day to get to all the ports at a reduced speed.