Deal Alert for the Majesty

bonnier

My husband and I just booked the Majesty for Jan. 12. An inside cabin (K) was just $59 pp before taxes and fees. I have never seen a price so low. We wanted to go to Key West and this is probably the cheapest way to go. I had to be signed into Royal Caribbean to get this price so maybe it is just for Crown and Anchor members.

• 2 weeks later...
My husband and I just booked the Majesty for Jan. 12. An inside cabin (K) was just $59 pp before taxes and fees. I have never seen a price so low. We wanted to go to Key West and this is probably the cheapest way to go. I had to be signed into Royal Caribbean to get this price so maybe it is just for Crown and Anchor members.

Wow! I thought the $89 pp ocean view that we just booked was a great price! How awesome, congrats!!

I just logged in and get the $59 pp price for an inside. The single supplement of 150% makes it $88 for going solo. That is a great deal! I see that there are only three cabins left at that price though. VA residency discount. Not available for NC. Those are the only two states that I checked as I have family in NC that could travel with me. Too bad it is too far for me to drive with the limited days off from work that I can get.

Snagged one of these with a 24-hour hold yesterday... price keeps popping in and out, up and down... I may have gotten the last solo inside at $88 (plus $100 taxes/fees = $188, plus grats of course). Deciding factor: I got RT airfare for $155!! (Would've been $145 if I'd booked last night, oh well...)

Thanks to OP for posting this!! Heading over to the roll call to say hi:cool:

Majesty of the Seas on 1/9. We booked through Vacations To Go, one of their Fast Deals. Comes with an on board credit of $150 per cabin too!!

Still sad I couldn't snag this, if it is available one of the following weeks let us know, I can go any week!

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...