Visitors allowed on at a port of call?

Thoie

I strongly suspect the answer is no, but just wondering if there's any way to have some guests on board at a port of call? One of the stops on my next trip is close to where my aunt and uncle live. I'll go meet them on shore anyway, but thought it would be nice if I could give them a quick tour of the ship.

Is there any way to request permission to have guests on board for an hour or so?

I'm not famous/a travel agent/the captain.

Crystal and Princess are the two lines that are running visitor programs.

Crystal allows reservations to be made in the MDR or a specialty restaurant for a fee of $75 or $100 per guest. They are even running a special New Years Eve event in Hong Kong this year that allows guests to enjoy New Years prior to passengers sailing. They overnight often and the ship is in HK for 2 nights at New Years for example.

Princess has been selling a 'Bon Voyage Experience' for the past 4 years that allows guests to dine for lunch onboard in port for a fee of $39 and guests are given a Future Cruise Certificate that they can use to book a Princess Sailing. They only offer this on 'select' sailings.

Azamara in the RCCL group should be able to develop a program as well as they overnight and have long hours in port, but I have never heard of them doing ship visits either.

Thanks for all thee responses. As it happens they only spend the winter there, and they'll be leaving a few days before I arrive - on the plus side I can meet them at home without having to get permission :)