Ziplining: Antigua, St. Lucia or St. Thomas?

grhokie

• 1 month later...
We decided to do the one in st Thomas because the views and reviews were really good. [emoji5]. We are doing the lobster champagne cruise in Antigua now

Sound really graet With a Lobster Champagne cruise - who did you order it thru and what did it cost ??? And was it Worth the spending of time and Money ??

helo driver, tell your dad to go ahead. I went ziplining in Jamaica last week and I'm 74. I have done the one in Antigua and it is very similar. One caveat - there is a great long staircase at the end to get back up to the start. You can take your time. Good for him! Para-sailing next?

Sound really graet With a Lobster Champagne cruise - who did you order it thru and what did it cost ??? And was it Worth the spending of time and Money ??

Both are ship excursions through Carnival, and I will let you know if they were worth it when we get back in a few weeks :) The reviews on the Antigua cruise are fantastic and a couple from my roll call are doing it again so we had to try it this trip. I think it was $149 for an adult.

Both are ship excursions through Carnival, and I will let you know if they were worth it when we get back in a few weeks :) The reviews on the Antigua cruise are fantastic and a couple from my roll call are doing it again so we had to try it this trip. I think it was $149 for an adult.

:) :) :) Great !