Dawn - Boston Bruins Games?

mzwalruz

This is probably a stupid question, but what the heck! We are Boston Bruins fans and hope we might be able to catch a few games on board the Dawn. However, I doubt the ship will broadcast NESN.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

~Wendy

if you are lucky to be in front of the TV at the right moment you may get to see ticker tape scores at the bottom of the screen flash by, but unless you access the internet to get updates I found getting your hockey fix on a cruise ship to be a rarity.

As the one poster indicated even the World Series was not played.

Thank you all for your helpful comments about watching hockey/sports on the ship.

Considering most Caribbean cruisers are North Americans, I am quite surprised the cruise lines don't make more of an effort to make this available.

No doubt it's because they simply don't understand how much alcohol is consumed before, during and after sporting events!! Its a win-win for all!

Bon Voyage!

~Wendy

P.S. OOPs....this is my husband's account.

Last May on Breakaway they did show every Rangers/Caps playoff games in the atrium. I guess with all us NYer's aboard there could have been a mutiny if they hadn't shown them! LOL! They also had them on the screens in O'Sheehans, so maybe if you ask you can at least get to see some games in there

when I was on the Dawn this past nov. doing the repo from Boston to NOLA, they showed NFL games on thurs. nite, Sunday games and Monday nite football, it was listed in the daily what games were going to be shown and they used the atrium when the Patriots played.....Also when the bruins won the stanley cup, the Dawn showed every game the bruins played since we were doing a boston to bermuda cruise....