Which cruise? Conquest or Fascination?

sunset785

We are looking to book a 5 night cruise for July with our 1 yr old and 3 yr old. Jacksonville port is about an hour from our home and Fort Lauderdale is a 4.5 hour drive. The conquest is a five night eastern Caribbean cruise with Grand Turk, HMC, and Nassau. Fascination is HMC and Nassau. I would choose conquest hands down but it's about $250 more plus a hotel and food the night before. I wanted to see what the Conquest has to offer with the 2.0 upgrades but I see Fascination is getting some soon, right? Is the Conquest really worth about $450 more? I also think my 3 year old would love the waterworks on the Fascination. Help, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think your kids will love the waterworks on Fascination.. They can run and splash around. Conquest only has a waterslide which they would be too little to ride and larger pools (but no splash area for toddlers), to my knowledge anyway.

The itinerary is a little better on the Conquest though. Even though Conquest is a larger and newer ship, the cost difference may not warrant it given your kids ages. Factoring in the travel time too, the Fascination seems easier for traveling with little one's. Good luck!

I could be wrong as I am no expert on Carnival ships anymore but I thought that the Conquest had the waterworks, not Fascination. I think the person that replied may have gotten the two mixed up.

Nope. Conquest doesn't have waterworks but Fascination does. Conquest has a large Waterslide that dumps into the pool.

You can actually do a side by side comparison of ship features on carnival's website. Pretty neat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app