New Year's Promo

I jet got an email that if you book today or tomorrow (Jan. 1-2) you get an additional $100 onboard credit to go with the Freestyle Choice promo. It is really hard for me to justify not booking that Jan. 18th or Feb. 1st 12 night Southern Caribbean sailing on the BA. The prices are a steal, and I would be saving another $700-$800 on the UBP that I always buy. It would actually end up being far less expensive than the 7 night Florida Bahamas cruises that I just went on in November and December, and those ports are pretty awful.

I jet got an email that if you book today or tomorrow (Jan. 1-2) you get an additional $100 onboard credit to go with the Freestyle Choice promo. It is really hard for me to justify not booking that Jan. 18th or Feb. 1st 12 night Southern Caribbean sailing on the BA. The prices are a steal, and I would be saving another $700-$800 on the UBP that I always buy. It would actually end up being far less expensive than the 7 night Florida Bahamas cruises that I just went on in November and December, and those ports are pretty awful.

I might also go on the 12day caribean on jan 18.

getting an extra $100 is icing on the cake.

ugg.. whats wrong w/the ports on the bahama cruise? (I'm going on Feb 15 on the BA.)

I might also go on the 12day caribean on jan 18.

getting an extra $100 is icing on the cake.

ugg.. whats wrong w/the ports on the bahama cruise? (I'm going on Feb 15 on the BA.)

Well there isn't a lot to do in Port Canaveral outside of the Kennedy Space Center. I don't think you are there long enough to really see Disney, and I'm not a big fan of Cocoa Beach. I lived in Florida for a bit, and it's all old hat. Great Stirrup Cay is nice, but the ship has about a 50% success rate of actually stopping there during the winter. Nassau is a dump, and becoming a dangerous dump. Unless you want to pay through the nose for Atlantis, it's just a bunch of jewelry stores, and the deals are not very good. I've also been there about 15 times, so again, it's old hat. The other issue is that the weather this time of year can sometimes be a little cold even down there.

The ship is still a blast though. Last time I went I didn't even get off except at GSC. This southern Caribbean cruise is appealing because it will actually be warm down there.

All I want to know is Did you get the hat!!! LOLOL