Silhouette - Tuscan contact??

cruisinlawn

anyone have a contact/email address for this venue? I'm attempting to sort out our reservations for a Spring sailing. Long story short...made res for one night and now trying to change to an alternate night. Dealing with onshore staff has been a nightmare:(:mad:. TIA. Enjoy:)

anyone have a contact/email address for this venue? I'm attempting to sort out our reservations for a Spring sailing. Long story short...made res for one night and now trying to change to an alternate night. Dealing with onshore staff has been a nightmare:(:mad:. TIA. Enjoy:)

No, you are not able to reach the ship directly. Your best bet is to call the 800 number found on the website for specialty dining. If you don't like the person you're working with you can always call back another time and work with somebody else.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

hoping someone has an email addy to the dining venue. I've dealt with 6 or 7 different folks (shoreside) and still not correct. Worst case, rather then 'changing' my existing res, I'll make a 'new' one for the desired night then 'cancel' then original. I realize I'll need to prepay the new res. Would you know how they handle the cancellation credit if done prior to sailing or will it be applied to onboard account once we sail? TIA

hoping someone has an email addy to the dining venue. I've dealt with 6 or 7 different folks (shoreside) and still not correct. Worst case, rather then 'changing' my existing res, I'll make a 'new' one for the desired night then 'cancel' then original. I realize I'll need to prepay the new res. Would you know how they handle the cancellation credit if done prior to sailing or will it be applied to onboard account once we sail? TIA

This is by far the best way of doing it. It will take one or two weeks for the refund to me made to your credit card. However, I would first go into your existing reservation on My Celebrity because you may be able to change the date. It is a while since I have booked a specialty restaurant online [we have had the Ultimate Dining Package for our past three cruises but, prior to that, I would book for every night and used the system a lot!] and I cannot remember what you can do. I think that you may be able to.

Otherwise, I would just wait until embarkation. Go straight to the specialty dining desk. [it always used to be next to suite check-in.] and just ask for the date to be swapped. You should have no problem at that stage because they only sell a percentage of tables in advance.

Trying to contact the ship in advance will not work. They do not get details of passengers until a few days in advance of the cruise. IF you did manage to contact them earlier than that [and that is not likely to be possible], you risk the message getting lost.

Edited by Project_gal

Cancel the reservation you don't want and make a new one for the night you want. If the cruise is several months away you will get your credit on whatever card you used.

Edited by dkjretired