Stateroom bar set-up question

jjl64

Does RCCL offer an in room bar setup where you can pre-purchase bottles of liquor like vodka or rum?

I found the link link on their website where you can pre order bottles of wine, but couldn't find anything for liquor.

Thanks!

Does RCCL offer an in room bar setup where you can pre-purchase bottles of liquor like vodka or rum?

I found the link link on their website where you can pre order bottles of wine, but couldn't find anything for liquor.

Thanks!

Royal does not sell hard liquor for stateroom use.

I know NCL lets you order bottles of liquor for your stateroom. They even come with an assortment of mixers. The price isn't cheap at about $75-$80 a bottle, but still cheaper than paying by the individual drink.

I was hoping this was offered on our 2/15 Navigator cruise. Oh, well...

I know NCL lets you order bottles of liquor for your stateroom. They even come with an assortment of mixers. The price isn't cheap at about $75-$80 a bottle, but still cheaper than paying by the individual drink.

I was hoping this was offered on our 2/15 Navigator cruise. Oh, well...

Royal does offer unlimited drink packages, but they cannot be used with room service or the stateroom mini-bar.

Thanks!

If you are staying in a suite, and want to have alcohol to serve to a larger group of guests, like an in room "party" then the concierge can arrange it. Beer, Wine and Champagne would just be ordered and delivered to your room. For hard liquor/mixed drinks, you don't purchase it by the bottle--there is a per person charge, and also a charge for two bartenders (hourly rates).