Guarantee Cabin

Edinburghgirl1

We have just booked today on the same basis - but our cruise starts this Friday (9th) flying out to Dubai on Thursday night. I understood that the cabin would be allocated on arrival - but that may just be because we have booked at short notice.

We are just at Dubai Port Terminal now waiting to board. We got an email with a link to the web checkin, a few days before the cruise, and the Cabin number had been allocated. It was a Premium balcony, rather than a Classic Balcony, so,we were happy with that. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for taking the time to reply. We have now been allocated our cabin and also got upgraded to premium however apparently we don't get the premium benefits as it was a free upgrade but at least the location is midship which is a bit better.

My brother and sister in law are on your cruise. Just look out for a loud 6foot Scotsman and his long suffering English wife lol

We board on the 30th and found out we had been upgraded to an Inside Premium - whatever that means :eek:and cabin allocated cabin 8246 on the Perseus Deck, near front one cabin away from lifts. Will be my first time up front :) Hoping for choppy waters for a bit of adventure :D