last tender??

hlb76

Wondering how long before sail away is norm for the last tender? We are sailing the Breeze in Feb and the tour I really want ends about 2:45 they say and I worry we might be late. Sail away is 4pm.

If it is a ship-sponsored tour I wouldn't worry about it.

And from what I read here from people who book on their own, they never have trouble getting back to the ship on time, even those with tenders.

The shore excursion operators depend on word-of-mouth recommendations so they will do everything in their power to make sure people on their tours get back to their ships in time.

Book your tour and enjoy yourself.

I was looking to book private. Not a ship tour person. I'm not overly concerned as I agree the rely on word of mouth to keep in business.

I though Miami and Grand Cayman where the same time? I swear I just looked at the Time zone chart yesterday.

I was looking to book private. Not a ship tour person. I'm not overly concerned as I agree the rely on word of mouth to keep in business.

I though Miami and Grand Cayman where the same time? I swear I just looked at the Time zone chart yesterday.

Yes, Miami and Grand Cayman are the same time zone. We were on the Magic and were on central standard time.

Wondering how long before sail away is norm for the last tender? We are sailing the Breeze in Feb and the tour I really want ends about 2:45 they say and I worry we might be late. Sail away is 4pm.

Grand cayman time is the same time as Ship time.

if sail away is at 4pm-- last tender will be no later then 3:15 and I will say heavily leaning at 3pm.

15 minute leeway in case of traffic or a problem? just not worth it to me

Pay attention before you leave the ship to what sailing time they announce - sometimes it can vary from what was in your original itinerary or what's printed on the daily bulletin. But usually if it does they are good about making several announcements.

Also remember that sometimes the tender lines can be very long and slow, but as long as you are on the tail end of the line, they won't leave without you!