Parking question

Hi!

So we will be driving to Bayonne and our arrival time scheduled for the ship is 10:45. We have never done this before and from reading some of your posts, I can see that parking can be congested. I was wondering what a good arrival time at the parking facility would be.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tara:D

P.S. We leave on Sunday and I can't wait!!!!

We arrived at about 10 for our 11/23 cruise. Yes we had to wait to board...even longer since it took longer to clear the previous cruise. It is a sigh of relief when you arrive at the port and know that you got there in plenty of time. By the time we unloaded our luggage and parked, it was 10:15 going into the terminal. Perhaps we were lucky, the traffic at the port was no worse that it was with the old terminal.

• 1 month later...

I have another question about parking. I know that the parking lot is open early to let the cars out for people getting off the ship, what I want to know is what time do they let cars into the lot for people getting on the ship? This has nothing to do with what time my setsail paperwork has as my boarding time. I ask because I am driving from Virginia, and I will be arriving at the pier around 7am. This is why I am asking what time they let cars into the lot. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
This picture was taken at 10:08 on December 1st. No traffic entering and as you can see hardly any cars in parking lot...

15997837401_f601c4111f_c.jpg

Wow, I see they knocked down the old warehouse. What a difference. Or is that a new building?

Edited by Seaworthy01

Scarlet - I'm on the same cruise and also 30 minutes from port. We always park there - it is very convenient. You can walk from the parking to the port building. We have also taken our luggage without assistance to our car after the cruise (its that close). Parking is $19/day (so for the 8 days will be around $160).

Scarlet - I'm on the same cruise and also 30 minutes from port. We always park there - it is very convenient. You can walk from the parking to the port building. We have also taken our luggage without assistance to our car after the cruise (its that close). Parking is $19/day (so for the 8 days will be around $160).

Thanks!! I hope to you see you on board. Are you guys coming to the meet and mingle?