St Thomas Pub Tour 2 for 1 Drinks

Ms411

At 10 bars in town and Havensight. Wristband is $5 available at the little kiosk near the Havensight dock. Mash Up is the name of the kiosk, and it is next to the Tourist Information kiosk near Yacht Haven Grande.

• 2 weeks later...

Good questions. You can walk to 4 of the bars from the Havensight Dock, and one of the bars from Crown Bay. The other bars are in town. You can walk the 1.5 miles to town or take a taxi for $4 pp each way.

If you walk, take the scenic short cut through the yacht marina.

Good questions. You can walk to 4 of the bars from the Havensight Dock, and one of the bars from Crown Bay. The other bars are in town. You can walk the 1.5 miles to town or take a taxi for $4 pp each way.

If you walk, take the scenic short cut through the yacht marina.

thanks and do you know about how many drinks you're allowed at each bar cause the link just shows the map no info or at least I couldn't find any :)

Since this is a new tour, they may not have firm procedures, and they may leave it up to the individual establishments. It won't hurt to ask once you get to the bar.

If you try it, please post your thoughts. I love the concept!

• 7 months later...

we did purchase the wrist bands and ended up staying the whole time at Big Kahuna Rum Shack used all but 1 of out tickets there had an awesome time and the best Bushwacker ....used last one at the bar closest to port we all loves it and will do it again in November

Not sure if any and all drinks are included or if each bar has special drinks as part of the tour. I think that may have been the original intent, but I don't think every bar fully understands the program.

You can buy non alcohol drinks, but most of those are available at convenience stores at a cheaper price.

sad to announce that after contacting The Big Kahuna about our return visit in November they replied letting us know that the gentlemen who owned the wrist band business went out of business so as of right now I believe there is NO more bands....which is a bummer since it was a great port adventure for us