Meat plank from Jamie's Italian (app)

Crab Rangoon(?) from Silk (app)

Spicy Lobster roll from Izumi

Nebraska Short Ribs from AIG

nutty choc cheese cake (forgot actual name) Silk

Beignes & choc sauce from AIG

Cheers,

Jeff

We actually enjoyed the WJ as we thought it had better selections than other WJs.

Interesting because I thought the exact opposite. The dinner seemed identical to lunch. On the Grandeur (only other time I did a dinner in the WJ. I was blown away by the dinner. Not a single repeated item on the buffet so the selection was huge. I think the Grandeur's WJ actually offered more options that the Quantum's when it came to dinner.

My favorite items were the buffalo eggs at Wonderland, the buffalo Mac and Cheese at American Icon (got this for desert a few times I loved it so much, lol), and the Reuben Turnover at American Icon.

The WJ was horrible for us. We ate there every day, because of my husband. The same food for lunch and dinner every day, a whole bay dedicated to curry food. Some days they didn't have hotdogs. The quality was poor. One night we went to the so called 24hr at 11pm and the left over food was there. Before the Quantum, we sailed the explorer 6 times, now they had a wonderful buffet. I was expecting the same on the Quantum, not even close. The desserts were the same little squares, very little variety. Now if you go to the WJ once or twice while on the Quantum you might not find it to bad. If you have sailed the Explorer and have eaten in their buffet you will notice the big difference. I hope they improve.

We actually enjoyed the WJ as we thought it had better selections than other WJs.

Really ? It is the smallest and worst Buffet I have ever experienced at sea.

Very limited selections compared to othe WJs and NCL buffet restaurants in my opinion.

We stay away from buffets in general. How good can the quality be of food that sits and remains in chafing dishes? I am interested in hearing about the other food on board and what the favorites are.

Likewise.

We very very rarely visit and if we do we generally have pasta from pasta station or salads.

We visited this buffet once and won't bother again. Plenty of other better options for lunch here such as Two70 and other cafes.

Really ? It is the smallest and worst Buffet I have ever experienced at sea.

Very limited selections compared to othe WJs and NCL buffet restaurants in my opinion.

Actually, it really isn't the smallest because Quantum is larger than Vision class which have the smaller WJ buffets and which are not laid out as nicely as the one on Quantum.

We could argue this point until the cows jump over the moon :D. Just because we enjoyed it doesn't mean that everyone else has to enjoy it.

The WJ was horrible for us. We ate there every day, because of my husband. The same food for lunch and dinner every day, a whole bay dedicated to curry food. Some days they didn't have hotdogs. The quality was poor. One night we went to the so called 24hr at 11pm and the left over food was there. Before the Quantum, we sailed the explorer 6 times, now they had a wonderful buffet. I was expecting the same on the Quantum, not even close. The desserts were the same little squares, very little variety. Now if you go to the WJ once or twice while on the Quantum you might not find it to bad. If you have sailed the Explorer and have eaten in their buffet you will notice the big difference. I hope they improve.

I guess everyone has different tastes. Either that or the WJ on the Quantum has gone way down since I was on the 3 night sailing. I've been on the Explorer 7 times and thought the WJ on Quantum was so much better. For lunch there was a choice of prime rib, grilled shrimp, port tenderloin, grilled chicken, lamb, lasagna, chicken pot pie, a full Asian station, pasta station, omelet station, a few different curry dishes, plus all the regular salads, veggies, pizza, soups, cold cuts, salads, hot dogs, and hamburgers. The only thing that didn't improve was the desserts, but the hot fresh baked cookies, and so many different kinds of breads, including my favorites, salt sticks and pretzel rolls, at the new bakery station, more than made up for it.

Each day they had some of the same items, but also changed a lot of them around, like the carving station, soups and pastas were different each day, along with a couple of special hot dishes. I thought there were plenty of choices.

Chic - crispy chicken with dijon sauce

Coastal kitchen - tomato soup with mini croque monseur (available at lunch only )

Jamies - lasagna, and brownie dessert. Today i got the brownie with salted caramel ice cream instead of vanilla. Best. Dessert. Ever.

American icon - peanut butter candy bar dessert.

Also enjoying the gourmet hot chocolates in la patisserie (included in replenish package ).

Still ahead this week are silk and wonderland, so maybe I'll have something to add. :D