St. Croix Local

drake2014

My husband is disabled  whatwould be the best thing for us to do. We cannot do water or beach activities.Are there any groceries' store near the port. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edited by dololie

Perhaps your best option is to hire a taxi at the port (there will be many there waiting) and ask them to take you on island tour.  They should take you from the West End (the port) out to the far east end (Pt. Udall) and then make their way back through Christiansted where you could walk on the boardwalk and poke into shops.  Then have him drive you to Cane Bay so that you can have lunch at The Landings which I am quite certain has an easy entry.  From there, he could drive you through the rainforest back out West.  The driver would know how to take you to a grocery store as there aren't really any I would recommend in F'sted town.

Another option would be to take a taxi one mile north of the pier to have lunch at Rhythms at Rainbow Beach.  Great food and a nice view of the beach.  Go early as it will get jammed on a cruise ship day.  On the taxi ride back to the pier, ask the drier to take you to Plaza West/The Market or Stop and Shop for groceries (will be 10 minutes or so out of your way).