The Atlantic

ngray

Has any one stayed at this hotel. I just booked using points from our american express that is starwood hotel points. 10,000 pts for one night. ouch!! Looks like it will be nice. Any input would be great. If anyone knows how far it is to the port and what taxi fare might be I would be interested in knowing. We switched our reservation for the Sheraton Plantation thinking this would be closer to port. Also double the points:mad:

Thanks for any input.

Nancy

BTW we are staying nov 26th one night before our cruise on The Jewel of the Seas.

The Atlantic is currently THE BEST hotel in Fort Lauderdale! It's only a year old and it's GORGEOUS!!!

It's about 10-12 minutes from The Atlantic into Port Everglades north (SE 17th Street) entrance. Taxi fare would probably be somewhere between $10-15. And yes, it's much closer than the Sheraton Plantation, and much much nicer! It's well worth double the points ;)

Thank you!!

Now I am excited that I spent the extra points. The only bad thing is that they do not have a club floor. We usually try to stay on club level for the use of the lounge at night. We tend to do a late lunch and then just snack in the lounge at night. Since we are they just one night I am sure we wont miss it.

I cant wait to see this hotel. Now I wish we were coming in two days early.

Nancy

Archived