Adventure of the seas Windjammer

Rencently, I was reading about how the food quality/selection in the Windjammer had deteriorated. Can any recent cruiser specify me what was the selection/quality like? Do they still have a salad bar? In recent reviews, I could understand they had a make your own pizza. What were the different stations of food in the Windjammer?

Thanks!

Rencently, I was reading about how the food quality/selection in the Windjammer had deteriorated. Can any recent cruiser specify me what was the selection/quality like? Do they still have a salad bar? In recent reviews, I could understand they had a make your own pizza. What were the different stations of food in the Windjammer?

Thanks!

Fellow NBer

I went on You tube and typed Adventure of the seas and someone did a recent walk threw of the windjammer, it shows all the different foods there. Pretty normal Royal Caribbean. And yes there is a make your own pizza on Adventure as per the video.

id post the link but I am at work and that site is blocked

I was on the Adventure's 12/7/14 sailing. The food was good quality, but it didn't have the variety many of the other RCCL ships have. They have pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers available along the back serving area. Salad bar is at the entrance, and it's got a good selection.

They just don't have the variety of entrees that other ships have.

The one thing that bothered us was the continuous lunch menu. I don't know if it was just our sailing or what, but they started at 11:30am and served the same food until 5pm when they closed to clean up and set up for the dinner menu. They did not have the afternoon snack service that most ships have between 3:30 - 5pm.

Edited by pcur