Everything Vision

It has been a long time since we sailed the Vision. We will be doing the Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel itinerary in March. I found compasses posted from early December. Does anyone have ones from this month? What are the formal nights? Order of the menus? Cruise director? Captain? Any info that can be provided would be great! Trying to start our planning. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It has been a long time since we sailed the Vision. We will be doing the Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel itinerary in March. I found compasses posted from early December. Does anyone have ones from this month? What are the formal nights? Order of the menus? Cruise director? Captain? Any info that can be provided would be great! Trying to start our planning. Thanks!

Some threads on Vision:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/royal-caribbean/vision

I think you will have Liz as Captain and possibly Steve Davis as Cruise Director and Marvin who I thought were great. They threw a great 70's party.

I sailed on Vision in September and snagged 8088 crn aft wrapped balcony. I really enjoyed Vision and thought she was in fine shape. Spent time in Schooner and VCL.

I did Little French Key in Roatan and I did Nachi CoCom in Cozumel. Both were great.

Enjoy!

I left Vision a month ago today. She is a little worn around the edges, but the great Captain Lis and CD Steve Davis and sidekick Magic Marvin made it a super nice cruise. I don't remember the order of the menus and don't keep Cruise Compasses, but I'm sure the ones from last month are accurate as far as formal nights and menu order goes. As most people have mentioned, there are nowhere near as many activities on Royal ships now compared to just a year ago.

Also love Nachi Cocum on Cozumel - will be there one week from today on Brilliance. Did a fantastic ziplining tour for $70 including lunch with Island Marketing in Belize, who books with X-Stream Ziplining.

Hi I haven't been on in a long. Long time been hectic no down time. I remember your review of the Oasis it was just wonderful. That must have taken you a long time to do. Looking forward to a review of this trip! Happy Sails!! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi I haven't been on in a long. Long time been hectic no down time. I remember your review of the Oasis it was just wonderful. That must have taken you a long time to do. Looking forward to a review of this trip! Happy Sails!! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! So nice of you to remember! Yes I hope to do a review of this trip as well since I don't see to many of this itinerary. Happy Sails to you as well!

Just got off today... I'm sure my bf CanadianTyler will post more later but be warned, the second formal night is the night you are in Costa Maya. This was a surprise to a lot of people on the ship who went to dinner underdressed!

Marvin was the CD and Marek Slaby was Captain. He did a great job at being approachable and visible quite a few times on the ship.

Just got off today... I'm sure my bf CanadianTyler will post more later but be warned, the second formal night is the night you are in Costa Maya. This was a surprise to a lot of people on the ship who went to dinner underdressed!

Marvin was the CD and Marek Slaby was Captain. He did a great job at being approachable and visible quite a few times on the ship.

We were on the ship before you and Steve was saying on the morning show that he was leaving the ship for a week for compassion leave. Marvin would be taking over for the week. I'm glad he did a wonderful job but Steve Davis should be back on the Vision now.

I think you will have Liz as Captain and possibly Steve Davis as Cruise Director and Marvin who I thought were great. They threw a great 70's party.

I sailed on Vision in September and snagged 8088 crn aft wrapped balcony. I really enjoyed Vision and thought she was in fine shape. Spent time in Schooner and VCL.

I did Little French Key in Roatan and I did Nachi CoCom in Cozumel. Both were great.

Enjoy!

Was Little French Key an excursion they offered on VOS? I've been looking into what to do in Roatan and this is what really caught my eye.

Thank you.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPad using Forums