Carnival Fingernail art ?

us2swingu

OK, I was telling my wife about some fingernails that a lady had done with Carnival colors and some artwork. I cannot find it anywhere, so I am asking if you ladies have any pictures of your fingernail art that you had done for a cruise could you please share with the rest of us.

Thank you in advance:p

If you search the threads for a review recently posted by user Mountainbreeze, I believe she has a photo of her fingernail art in the linked review. I definitely want to do something like that on my toes for my next cruise! ffmikey, I love your DW's nail art!

My wife uses Jamberry's and had some custom made with the funnel and everything. They are applied with heat. This is all I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha, poor you. Another husband dealing with a Jamberry addicted wife, my hubby has one too. Any way you can get us a pic? I'd love to see, I was planning on nautical & navy quatrefoil for our next cruise, I'd LOVE to see what your wife has created though!

I love all those pics! Good thing about the jamberry nails is if they do happen to loosen, you can just re-heat with the hair dryer. Much better than having to be sure you have all the matching nail polishes & of course, no waiting around for polish to dry.

OK, I was telling my wife about some fingernails that a lady had done with Carnival colors and some artwork. I cannot find it anywhere, so I am asking if you ladies have any pictures of your fingernail art that you had done for a cruise could you please share with the rest of us.

Thank you in advance:p

Pinterest has a ton of ideas for cruising nails.:)

Those are awesome. From JamBerry? I must look up this company!!

Yes, from Jamberry. My wife got into them after a Jamberry Party, like Tuperware or Mary Kay. She has loads of them now. Those are custom made by her local Jamberry representative.

Yes, from Jamberry. My wife got into them after a Jamberry Party, like Tuperware or Mary Kay. She has loads of them now. Those are custom made by her local Jamberry representative.

Love them! If your wife is on Facebook there are all sorts of Jamberry trade groups out there. It's an awesome way to expand your stash without spending too much. I usually trade half sheets that way I get something new and keep what I have!

Love them! If your wife is on Facebook there are all sorts of Jamberry trade groups out there. It's an awesome way to expand your stash without spending too much. I usually trade half sheets that way I get something new and keep what I have!

I will pretend I didn't see this post.

How do the jamberries hold up in repeated exposure to water? I do a lot of snorkeling and would worry about them peeling.

I actually have some but keep getting the gel manicures to avoid having to do my nails myself!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Twin A, I work at a veterinary clinic & wash my hands many times daily. The jamberrys also survive cleaning with windex & various other household chemicals. They hold up really well. Regular nail polish is typically chipping by day 2 when I paint my own nails. The jamberrys lasted 10-12 days & the main reason I remove them was because my nail was growing out. A few times during the 10-12 day period I heated a nail or 2 with my hair dryer and applied pressure because they were trying to loosen on one edge. I still paint my nails if I have the day off with time to wait between coats, etc. The jamberry nails take me a bit of time to apply because, let's face it, I'm not all that coordinated. However, once they are on I can jump up & do whatever I want without worrying about dry time or hardening time. Also, the jamberry nails have so many different designs that I would not be able to do myself.

Twin A, I work at a veterinary clinic & wash my hands many times daily. The jamberrys also survive cleaning with windex & various other household chemicals. They hold up really well. Regular nail polish is typically chipping by day 2 when I paint my own nails. The jamberrys lasted 10-12 days & the main reason I remove them was because my nail was growing out. A few times during the 10-12 day period I heated a nail or 2 with my hair dryer and applied pressure because they were trying to loosen on one edge. I still paint my nails if I have the day off with time to wait between coats, etc. The jamberry nails take me a bit of time to apply because, let's face it, I'm not all that coordinated. However, once they are on I can jump up & do whatever I want without worrying about dry time or hardening time. Also, the jamberry nails have so many different designs that I would not be able to do myself.

Thanks, dmdiver! That's really good to know. I've just been too lazy to try applying them and keep going in for my gel manicures. It would be great to not spend as much money on my nails in the future.

And I've seen some really cute nautical designs that I would love to order for my next cruise!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2