Resorts with pool and lunch?

marpratt

I am going on two back to back cruises each with a Belize and Roatan stops. My travel partner just had major heart surgery and cannot snorkel this trip. We are looking for a nice resort or beach place to go and relax. A pool and lunch would be very nice. I would still like to snorkel off shore if possible. We always go to Maya Chan in Costa Maya. All suggestions are very welcome!

You're not going to find that in Belize. You can go to Cucumber Beach, a short taxi ride away but it's all ala carte there. The Radisson Ft George has a pool and I think they have a day package for non-staying guests. Information would be on their website or you can contact them via that site. No snorkeling beach there though.

None of the ship excursions go resorts on cays with pools.

Look it up on Trip Advisor. Perfect for lounging, you can pay $10 extra and go out on the boat to snorkel the reef while husband rests in Paradise. My favorite excursion I have ever done. Book directly thru them. They are also on Facebook. My parents are 72 and went with us last time, we all are going again soon..

For Belize I would say book through Little French Key the property is awesome to just chill in; walk in and swim. The Van will pickup and bring back and a nice lunch included.

Isn't LFK through the Roatan stop? I thought it was in Honduras and not Belize.

Edited by beachykeen42