CD Wee Jimmy

pirate4me2

Hi everyone,

I believe that on my upcoming cruise Wee Jimmy is suppose to be the CD. Has anyone cruised with him before, and is he a good CD? Just curious as we had thought Jamie Dee was going to be our CD and we have heard such good things about her, and we were excited to get to cruise with her. Thanks for any info you can give!

We have cruised with him twice. He is definitely one of my favorites. Hopefully you'll get to see him in his kilt on formal night [emoji2]

That would be great! He sounds fun, now I am not so down about not getting to cruise with Jamie Dee.

You may not get a ton of replies, because there was a thread about him yesterday, but he was a good cruise director. All the other responses seemed fairly positive about him too. You'll enjoy it.

That was my thread, I think it was the same exact title actually lol. I can tell you that I didn't see one bad comment about him

We had him on our first. He was great.

One of our ports was Cozumel. The wife and I found a little place to eat (La Choza) and he was there having lunch. He came over and asked if we were on the Legend. We were. After that it was like he was always around the rest of the cruise. Made it that much more memorable.

That was my thread, I think it was the same exact title actually lol. I can tell you that I didn't see one bad comment about him

yeah, I hope I didn't come accross as mean to the OP. I did want them to know there was another one out there for more info, but he certainly was an easy to remember person.

yeah, I hope I didn't come accross as mean to the OP. I did want them to know there was another one out there for more info, but he certainly was an easy to remember person.

You didn't come across as mean. I should have searched the boards first to see but wasn't thinking.

Thanks to everyone who posted about him. I am getting more and more excited for the cruise!

That would be great! He sounds fun, now I am not so down about not getting to cruise with Jamie Dee.

Yeah he is a great cruise director. Jaime Dee is a great cruise director too but she is very hyper. She has the energy level of a 5-year-old [emoji12][emoji2][emoji12]

Yeah he is a great cruise director. Jaime Dee is a great cruise director too but she is very hyper. She has the energy level of a 5-year-old [emoji12][emoji2][emoji12]

Jeeze, I need to know what her secret is to have that much energy then!