Fascination express aft balcony question

armywifefisher

After you hit your 15 drink limit you'll probably be passed out and won't hear any noises at all. ;)

I know I would be!!

Lol [emoji322][emoji323] you might be right especially if I save most of them for the club., but it's not the nights I am worried about. I am more worried about 5 -6 am in the morning. Then again might not get in until 3 so might be still passed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Yes. I seen an area behind the dinning room that does not show what it is. The aft extended balcony is under this area.

We were told that space is a seldom used conference room. Would love to see pictures of your aft cabin. We sail on May 9.

We were told that space is a seldom used conference room. Would love to see pictures of your aft cabin. We sail on May 9.

SOrry don't have an aft but I have my fingers crossed for an up sell to a aft there still half of them left.

AHOY SHIPMATES

DW and I have been in all those cabins They are located on UPPER and EMPRESS decks. Never had any problems of any kind (once you learn not to bump your head on the form for the upper bunks that can be folded down for 3rd and 4th person)

We prefer Empress because of the almost hidden stairs to serenity deck and LIDO. There is a staff/crew conference room in that area but you will never know it's there unless you go exploring.

The cabin is standard size but outside space is nice because a lounge chair fits nicely and is great for the afternoon nap.

These cabins usually sell early and are then targeted for upsells to the suites on the Veranda deck 11 fwd.

• 1 month later...

Just booked an aft balcony on the upper. Mainly because there are only cabins above and below. Are the balconies between the aft facing balconies on deck 6 and 7 pretty much the same size or is one deck "deeper" than the other in regards to balcony size?

We are in U226

• 4 weeks later...

So glad someone asked this!!

We just booked 2 aft extended balcony rooms on the Empress deck this afternoon for next January. We were hoping that the sounds were not going to be to bad because we have 1 child that still naps and he goes to bed early (we will be dragging him back from the dining room to get to sleep around 8pm because he is a very early riser)..