classic package

nodandade

is it true that if I purchase the classic alcohol package, I receive all of the drinks included in all the packages up and including the classic alcohol package.also it states at the end of the package description that gratuities will be charged at the end of the cruise on this package, I was led to believe you pay 15% on the purchase price e.g $900.00 x 15% =$1035.00 and that was that, no matter how many drinks I have whilst on board, as long as those drinks did not exceed the price range for that package, if I exceeded the price range then I would be charged the full amount of that drink and a gratuity at the end of the cruise . so I I do not exceed the price limit then there will be no charges and no gratuities to pay.

is this correct, or do I stand to be corrected

thank you in advance

You pay 15% of the price of the package when you purchase it, and that covers your gratuity. If you do purchase a drink above the classic drink limit, you would pay the price of the drink + 15%.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yup and if you get the premium package then You pay just the overage... From Celebrity...

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $13 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Premium Package, you can enjoy a 20% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list. Price shown is per person, per day.

~Steve

Edited by Sterlruth

Yup and if you get the premium package then You pay just the overage... From Celebrity...

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $13 per serving. Plus, with purchase of this Premium Package, you can enjoy a 20% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list. Price shown is per person, per day.

~Steve

If you read that statement it does not say that you only pay the difference in cost if you have the premium package!!!

Yes, that's the way it's been implemented to date, but that could be changed at any time to match the publicly posted package description.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On my cruise on the Constellation over Christmas, I was charged only the difference... Several glasses of wine were $24 and I was only charged $11. It is why I just choose or upgrade to the premium...

I really think it's is silly for a classic package holder to be charge full drink price if they go over what their plan allows.

~Steve