"Passenger Health" Form

monicakm

I'm kinda confused about this. I printed it out from the cruise personalizer and started filling it out. At the bottom is a section for my Dr to fill out.

I've also read about a health document that you fill out when you get to the port. Do I really have to have my Dr fill this out? Is this the same thing that's at the port? Can't be if you have to have a Dr fill it out and return.

Monica

The one with your personalized is if you have medical issues and you need a docs signature to cruise. Unless you have a serious issue you prob don't need to fill that out. It's different from the one at the port. The port one is more concerned if you have a temp or a virus that can be passed to others.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I'm kinda confused about this. I printed it out from the cruise personalizer and started filling it out. At the bottom is a section for my Dr to fill out.

I've also read about a health document that you fill out when you get to the port. Do I really have to have my Dr fill this out? Is this the same thing that's at the port? Can't be if you have to have a Dr fill it out and return.

Monica

Disregard this form. It's only for use if you have a medical condition that requires a doctor's clearance...

That form says, " If you are pregnant, on dialysis, traveling with oxygen or using electric medical equipment you need to notify Fleet Medical with this form." This form is for if you have a medical condition for which you should be cleared by your physician before travel; it is not the "have you been throwing up or do you have ebola" form you fill out at the port (which you can't pre-fill out, as far as I know).

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, but I was just trying to explain why she prob didn't need to fill out the one in her personalizer and the difference between the two.... One is more concerned with if you are physically able to cruise, the other if you might have something you can pass onto others, which includes Ebola.

This has been updated to include questions about travel to West African countries and exposure to Ebola.

:) Pam

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app