Latest for a Guarantee assignment if you have FTTF?

Dustin224

But as the OP points out, if you have FTTF, your luggage tags indicate as much with your cabin # so that immediate delivery is ensured when you check in.

Getting a cabin assignment at the port with "fill in the blank" tags for your bags seems like a mistake waiting to happen to me. When I give my bags to the porters, I want clear indication of FTTF AND my cabin # so that I will get my luggage ASAP. That is what I paid for.

I currently have a GTY and am wondering the same thing.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

But as the OP points out, if you have FTTF, your luggage tags indicate as much with your cabin # so that immediate delivery is ensured when you check in.

Getting a cabin assignment at the port with "fill in the blank" tags for your bags seems like a mistake waiting to happen to me. When I give my bags to the porters, I want clear indication of FTTF AND my cabin # so that I will get my luggage ASAP. That is what I paid for.

I currently have a GTY and am wondering the same thing.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If you have the printed luggage tags or the porter tags, make sure you get the Orange Priority sticker on your luggage

As a previous poster said they will put a FTTF sticker on your luggage tag After you show them your boarding pass that confirms it.

Exactly right, by the time the previous voyage docks all the gty cabin assignments will have been made and the hotel director will have the list out of cabins that need to be made ready first.

The porters will put the orange FTTF sticker and the TBA luggage tags based on your boarding pass indicating FTTF and they will be among the first to be delivered.

I personally don't really care when my luggage arrives. I have what I need in my carry on and don't usually bother to unpack until the next morning.