Dream 5 Night Navigators

rlwidel

Hi there! I am so excited to be headed on our first Disney cruise this June. I have been searching for current navigators for the Dream 5 night itinerary but am coming up short. Would anyone be willing to share or point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!

Hi there! I am so excited to be headed on our first Disney cruise this June. I have been searching for current navigators for the Dream 5 night itinerary but am coming up short. Would anyone be willing to share or point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!

The Dream hasn't done 5 night cruises in the past. Here's a link to 3 & 4 night Navigators for a sampling of what may be available onboard your cruise.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

From the DCL brochure, it lists:

5-Night Bahamian Cruise

Disney Magic & Disney Dream departing from Port Canaveral, Florida

2015 Sail Dates

Disney Dream Sailings

June 26

July 5, 10, 19, 24, 29

So if that is still correct, you may be the first to do the 5 night on the Dream?

ex techie

rlwidel,

You can find those navigators on another popular board we are not allowed to mention here, (they have the same policy about linking to cruise critic).

Google "disney dream 5 night navigator 2012"

They are the best source of a guide as it was a Castaway double dip and to what activities will take place, just not the new years celebrations obviously, but what they did before and are likely to do again.

For some reason Scott has removed navigators from his disneycruiselineblog site going back that far?

Just FYI, the Dream also did a 5 night cruise in June 2011, also a Castaway double dip. ;)

You will be the first 5 night Dream double dip of 2015 though! :)

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

My family did the 5 day Nassau and Castaway Cay double dip on June 10, 2012 on the Dream. We had a wonderful time. We had a deluxe inside stateroom and loved the virtual porthole. Plenty of room for the four of us. We also stayed at Disney World the week prior to the cruise. We were in Disney Heaven:)!

Edited by cruisefamilyforever