Valor cabin 8300 - loud?

mjonis

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Spudder....Wonder if you can tell me how the balcony was for 8304. No obstructed view, or issues, etc Also did it have the clear glass at the bottom??

View was great, no issues at all. Yes the barrier was clear glass. Really like the midship balcony cabins. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Forums mobile app

Im sorry to bring up another topic but since we all speaking about the Valor (OP don't mean to interrupt your board but only going to ask once) I am hoping everybody was comfortable and cool in their staterooms curious if anybody thought it was too warm even when you adjust it to the coldest setting?

We were in cabin 8400 in December and had no problems with the AC - I can't sleep if it's too warm and I felt fine.

However, this cabin was below the Lido area (port side about 11 rooms up from the back of the ship) and we heard tromping of feet and dragging of chairs all night. Enough it would surely bother a light sleeper.

• 2 months later...

We sailed on Valor last week and were in cabin 8331 and it was the noisiest cabin were have ever experienced. It was right below Guy's Burgers with the wood planked flooring and we heard chairs scraping all day and ALL NIGHT LONG. I got up one night at 3:00 am and called the maintenance department to asked if they would please stop the noise. Granted I am a light sleeper but I wore earplugs, had a travel fan on and was still awakened constantly.