123GO Promo and Inside Cabins

Saltwaterdevotee

Responding to a Celebrity email offer this AM, I was astounded to see I could book an inside cabin in March on the Eclipse and get two out of three 123GO promotions. If it sounds too good to be true, it was. The way the website is set up, the 123GO is advertised in a banner above the prices of all of the cabins after you select a ship and sailing date. All cabin categories show there is an "offer" including inside cabins. The promo banner for the 123GO has nothing in it that tells you that it only applies to certain categories of cabins, but it does. When I entered the 123GO promo code in the process of booking an inside cabin, a small disclaimer appeared under the promo code box that stated the promo "could not be found". I phoned Celebrity and was informed the 123GO promo doesn't apply to bookings for inside cabins. In other words, the website should say: "DOES NOT APPLY" rather than "could not be found". Celebrity rep said "I'm sorry". I say, "Be Careful!"

Responding to a Celebrity email offer this AM, I was astounded to see I could book an inside cabin in March on the Eclipse and get two out of three 123GO promotions. If it sounds too good to be true, it was. The way the website is set up, the 123GO is advertised in a banner above the prices of all of the cabins after you select a ship and sailing date. All cabin categories show there is an "offer" including inside cabins. The promo banner for the 123GO has nothing in it that tells you that it only applies to certain categories of cabins, but it does. When I entered the 123GO promo code in the process of booking an inside cabin, a small disclaimer appeared under the promo code box that stated the promo "could not be found". I phoned Celebrity and was informed the 123GO promo doesn't apply to bookings for inside cabins. In other words, the website should say: "DOES NOT APPLY" rather than "could not be found". Celebrity rep said "I'm sorry". I say, "Be Careful!"

All of the promos have stated that the 123GO was for Oceanview and higher cabins only. The "offer" banner showing in each category isn't necessarily the 123GO. In the case of an inside cabin, it is usually a "special savings" amount, which will show when you click on that category.

Of course the Celebrity website is another issue completely.

Edited by DinaS

we booked with a travel agent but you can also book it with Celebrity, it is a package deal from certain cities in Canada, included flight transfers, plus classic pkg and grat.

Yea, this is a special pkg that Celebrity has put together. Very nice according to frinds up north.

The cost difference between an inside & OV is far less than the drink package...

Last year it was only offered for balconies & above...but we figured it was about the same as if we booked an interior & each bought the drink package, so let's take the balcony! (maybe people would like that better..."add the drink package to your interior cabin booking & we will upgrade you to a balcony for FREE!"...)

This year an interior is $369 for our upcoming cruise...we paid $500 each for an OV & it includes drink package ($250), gratuities ($60) & OBC ($25/cabin). Worth it.