Liberty Anytime Dining

Auburn04Cruiser

Can anyone tell me which restraint is used for anytime dining on the Liberty. I know in the past they only used one floor of a restraint, is this still the case?

I don't think they have any restraints to keep you in your seat for the occasion. ;)

Our AnyTime dining was assigned to the Golden Olympian Dining room.

On the third evening, we got a really good wait staff headed by Bah-Wah (pronounced Bow-Wow) , from Indonesia. We stuck with him throughout the remainder of the cruise. You may want to inquire if he is still on the Liberty.... if so, do ask to sit in his section. He was so friendly and attentive. We received excellent service from both him and his team.

:) Have a great time. The Liberty is a lovely ship.

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

• 4 months later...
Liberty Anytime Dining - were there tables for 2?

They are 2 inches away from the next table for two.

Not kidding. Dont matter to me though as we ended up next to two nice couples where we all sat in the same seats at the same time for nice dinner conversation. Our sevice was excellent.

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

There is Really no such thing as a table for two. We had "table for two" every night but because you are so close to the next table we ended up chatting with our neighbors each night. It was nice, it was ok. I understand there is only so much room in a ship and so many people to feed.

There is Really no such thing as a table for two. We had "table for two" every night but because you are so close to the next table we ended up chatting with our neighbors each night. It was nice, it was ok. I understand there is only so much room in a ship and so many people to feed.

No, there are true "tables for two". On the second floor of the aft dining room on Freedom class ships right along the railing towards the back. While there are only four or six such tables, they do exist.

We had one for a B2B on the Freedom/Valor/Liberty (not sure which, they tend to blur) and it was great. Service levels seemed a bit better than average too. I think though they were normally reserved for officers and their family as that was who we normally saw at the other tables. We're plat and generally get cat 10/11/12s, but I have no idea why we got the table as we did not make any special request.