Carnival breeze 4b inside cabin layout

goofygirl64

I am looking at the cabin with 2 twin beds that convert to king with two pull down beds. # 1266. Does anyone have a picture of it? I am wondering where exactly are the pull down beds in relation to the twin/king bed. Some cabins I have seen seem to be too cramped and have the beds right on top of you with little head room.

All these 4-person interior rooms on the larger ships have the exact same setup. I don't think this pic is from the Breeze, so the decor will be different, but this is how it will be set up. I wouldn't want one of these. How do you get in/out of the regular beds? Separating the lower beds will open up some space & provide a way in & out. I still would rather have 2 rooms if it were an option.

4-personinterior_zps6fc7a631.jpg

Edited by k2excursion

It is better to split the bottom bed into two twins when the room had pullmans on each wall. That way you have a twin on each wall under the pullman and space in the middle to move around to access the bed. It suck you can't sleep with your spouse but you have two kids above you anyway....lol.

I've slept in an interior room like the one in the picture with my family of 4 a few times . We didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room, so it was no big deal. If this is what's in your budget, than it's better than not being on a cruise at all. Once you upgrade to a balcony room, it's hard to go back to an interior.

It's just a moment, this time will pass