Need advice on catching ship after it leaves port

lcumpire

We were on NCL last April when passengers carried their luggage on board, they said they missed embarkation due to a funeral.

So cruise lines allow it.

Did you call the Customer Service number or the number listed on your boarding pass, you know the one that states something like 'Running Late Call .....'?

The Customer Service line is known for distributing misinformation.

But, at what port did they board? That can make a difference.

Ok after reading this post I called Carnival. We sell out of San Juan in Feb. We did book the first flight out of Atlanta and should have no problem. But in case we miss the ship in San Juan we would be able to catch ship in St Thomas. Our PVP said if anything happen to call right away. We would have to get there but we could board in the next location.

Ok after reading this post I called Carnival. We sell out of San Juan in Feb. We did book the first flight out of Atlanta and should have no problem. But in case we miss the ship in San Juan we would be able to catch ship in St Thomas. Our PVP said if anything happen to call right away. We would have to get there but we could board in the next location.

Not to put a damper on your information, but, generally, the people on the phones don't always have the correct answer. I'd pursue it up the chain of command and get it in writing.