cruisebyniter

cruisebyniter

In addition to what Sail7 said about naming your messages, I would suggest you look around the site. Yes, it is large and possibly confusing. But there is a load of information! For example, here are cabin reviews of three suites in your section (there may be additional notes in full cruise reviews but I did not look into that!):

R406

Great Cruise, Wrong Demographic by kathleyne

Noise from the deck above (Lido) was not disturbing at night, but napping was not likely. NOTE for decks below - we can SEE YOU doing naked things on your partially-covered balconies!!!

R408

Caribbean Princess -- May 17-26 2008 by Lizcourt

Fabulous layout, very spacious, but lots of noise from Lido deck above.

R411

Birthday Celebration on teh Caribbean Princess by LoraJ

We loved the cabin. Fantastic location. The closet was large. Bathroom was wonderful. Loved teh balcony. Plenty of deck furniture. Noise from Lido deck was not that much of an issue. Only heard some running from above and chairs moving during the day, loudest while sitting on the balcony. Would not hesitste to book this cabin again.

So it looks like there is some-to-a-lot-of noise during the day but not at night. And that the balcony is large with "lots" of furniture so I would expect probably TWO loungers.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by crystalspin

A website (that I cannot name) to which I have a paid subscription shows actual photos of balconies of R401 and R411 showing two loungers, a small table that MIGHT wedge between them (the balcony is long, not deep), two upright chairs and a round table of eating-at height that the upright chairs can pull up to. All teak or teak-appearing wood!