Regal is worthy of her name

Chesie

We found Princess Live crowded and spilling out into the walking area.

Not something I wanted to experience, way too small. :(

The only night there was standing room only and spill out was the marriage match gameshow. I think you could hear us all laughing up to the top deck! But, its not for everyone. We just happen to enjoy it.

Just disembarked Sunday after three wonderful weeks on Regal -- great staff, excellent food for the most part, and the best production shows and most talented cast we have ever seen on any cruise. the ship never seemed crowded, and the piazza had plenty of seating on sea days. Being on this gem of a ship has spoiled us and it will be hard to go back to the other ships in the fleet!

Thats great that they have 3 - were they all on SEA days?

Were they all different food items?

Did you have to line up early?

The ones I attend were. Some items from Sabatini's and CG were exceptional and yes I got there early as they were quite crowded by the time they started.

We really enjoyed the old Regal (and wish it was still around, yeah, I know, it is a P&O ship now, but, unfortunately, not still configured the same as it was under Princess ownership). However, having been on the new Regal, it is now our favorite Princess ship. Old world elegance combined with up to date technology and convenience. We enjoyed it very much.

Edited by ar1950

We will also be on the Regal on March 29 and so looking forward to it!!! Love reading the good (and not so good)! How many days? LOL

Have you joined the roll call? We plane on several CC meet and greets.