East Side?

CECE1112

We have been to Cozumel several times and love Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach. This time we are thinking of visiting the "other side". I have looked at Shore Excursioneer and Tours Plaza. Any thoughts on these options or maybe another tour I have not seen? Thanks

Tours Plaza will get you a driver for the day and go where you want. Depending on the number of people in your group, could be a reasonable flexible option. You can also try to grab a taxi at the port and get them to quote a $ for a island tour but could be expensive. I'm not familiar with what Shore Excursions offers, but would not want to be on a set tour of the East side (BarHop would be the exception).

We have been to Cozumel several times and love Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach. This time we are thinking of visiting the "other side". I have looked at Shore Excursioneer and Tours Plaza. Any thoughts on these options or maybe another tour I have not seen? Thanks

Shore Excursioneer are just brokers and I am not sure who they sub contract to.

I agree with crew. We have used ToursPlaza many times. They are a very reliable option.

Grabbing a taxi at the pier is probably a less expensive option - negotiate rate before you leave but you may/may not get an English speaking driver, if that matters to you, and you should have a good idea of where you want to go in advance- realize this will be a " taxi driver" not necessarily a "tour".

We used cozumelcruiseexcursions.net last week and had a private driver for the day. We went everywhere, including the east side. Lunch, water and beer were included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app