Neptune Suite

Sharon Le

Thank you. Do they give you onboard credit or a direct credit card refund?

Onboard credit. Your NL concierges will handle all onboard transactions for you, so they are the ones to go to if you have any questions about your account. That is one of the nice perks of being in a Neptune or Pinnacle suite.

PG Manager has always taken care of our Mariner discount and made sure we were credited back for any promo meals that we had paid for in advance. We always pre-book and pay for all nights in PG before we sail to assure we have the time we want.

We haven't had to ask- they just took care of it. Also when we have had a Canaletto dinner as a promo they offered lunch in PG or a credit back for it.

Yesterday, HAL cancelled all helicopter excursions in Alaska through May 10 after two crashes last week. After receiving my notification letter in our mailbox, I went directly to the Neptune Lounge and was able to get one of the last two spots on another excursion in Skagway.

When I went to the Front Desk later in the day, there was till a long line at the Shore Excursion Desk making changes.

Making/changing excursions is a little-known perk for Neptune Suite guests.