Any Recent Park n Cruise Port Canaveral Users?

molly361

We used Park N Cruise in December but noticed after we got home that they seem to have changed their schedules.

We cruise RCL and they always have had continuous shuttle service. We usually arrive at Noon and now their website shows specific shuttle times and no service after 11:30 until 1pm.

I asked and was told by them it is due to the RCL porters having to take a lunch break. I don't know why it would just be for RCL? Porters are employed by the port.

Has anyone arrived at those times? Did you have to wait in the lot until 1pm?

Thanks

I had used the Park N Cruise lot off of 528 for a few years but will not use it again. In December I went down & it was total chaos. They don't have enough parking or staff to handle the overlap of ships coming in and folks wanting to park. So they just closed the gate. There was no signage, no one to explain what was going on. Cars were backing up on the access road, no one knew where the line was, people cutting in, honking, screaming etc. I waited until 11AM when they finally started letting cars in, it took another 20 minutes for the mess to straighten out, then long wait to get on a shuttle. When I came back in, another long wait for shuttle, again no one directing lines, so lots of cutting in, pushing etc. They now have a sign saying no entry until 11AM, but still no organization.

We are going to try the Park Port Canaveral lot (across from Radisson) later this month and see how that goes.

Although they deny it, Port Canaveral is doing everything it can to discourage off site parking, and not allowing the shuttles into the port until a later time is one way they are doing it.

We have also used them for years. When I asked about the no shuttles at lunch I was told it was just for RCL. The porters don't work for the cruise lines so why wouldn't it affect all other lines.

Also in the past they had separate shuttles for each cruise line. Last time there was December and they must have cut back on staff as one shuttles went to Disney, Carnival AND Rcl.

We are just paying and parking at the port next week