Anyone have email address for Adam Goldstein?

swiss2619

I have searched, albeit unsuccessfully, for an email address for Mr. Goldstein. I am having a significant issue dealing with reps and would like to direct an email to Mr. Goldstein. Unfortunately, though I've seen his email on these boards, I can't find it.

I would appreciate any info you may provide. Thanks!

swiss

I have searched, albeit unsuccessfully, for an email address for Mr. Goldstein. I am having a significant issue dealing with reps and would like to direct an email to Mr. Goldstein. Unfortunately, though I've seen his email on these boards, I can't find it.

swiss

This used to work:

agoldstein@rccl.com

swiss

Maybe you should email RCI President Michael Bayley instead.

I have had a lot more luck writing a letter. Sending it to the American corporate office with a attention to or if in doubt attention president. It seems if you take the time to sit down write a letter, put a stamp on it, and go and put it a mailbox will grab the secretary attention. Just sayin...

I have had a lot more luck writing a letter. Sending it to the American corporate office with a attention to or if in doubt attention president. It seems if you take the time to sit down write a letter, put a stamp on it, and go and put it a mailbox will grab the secretary attention. Just sayin...

I couldnt tell you the last time I mailed a letter or a card let alone buy a stamp. :)

Edited by trev71

I emailed Mr. Bayley with a concern last Friday morning and got a call from someone in his office that afternoon

Thank you to everyone with your replies. The info and your advice are appreciated. I am sending an email off today - hoping it will have more positive results than I've had so far!

swiss