Maho Beach - STX - Allure of the Seas

Sea_Salt_Sailor

Hello everyone... cruising soon on the Allure and my girlfriend and I looking to go to this beach... I heard is fun to watch airplane landing and taking off. I searched on RCCL website and there is no shore-ex to this place. How far from the cruise port is this beach? how safe is to go by our own? Worth the trip to go there? :confused:

Thanks

Hello everyone... cruising soon on the Allure and my girlfriend and I looking to go to this beach... I heard is fun to watch airplane landing and taking off. I searched on RCCL website and there is no shore-ex to this place. How far from the cruise port is this beach? how safe is to go by our own? Worth the trip to go there? :confused:

Thanks

Very safe, take a cab, about 20 minutes. Planes start arriving after 11:00. Beach is narrow. There's a beach bar and resort hotels nearby. We will be there again in March on the Adventure, perhaps tie Maho with a trip to Marigot(French capital) that is nearby

Tom

Edited by tsconley19

Thanks

We've been before, it's about 20 minutes from the downtown shopping area. A must see experience and you can get the t shirt from the beach bar. This bar also shows the arrivals for the day.

Enjoy.