I need advice-I booked part of shore exc. for PG

Jake84

Hi- I need advice- yes I do know RSSC sees the excursion requests as just that- a request.

The first week I could do online booking of shore excursions I logged on- booked for 2 islands, but Moorea's weren't posted yet, so I submitted for the other islands.

Yesterday I got an email from RSSC that Moorea excursions were now listed on line. I checked- they were not. I did notice that one I original requested was no longer listed. I called the RSSC shore excursion person who sent me the email- she said when I go online and rebook for Moorea I need to redo all previous excursions- it will only recognized the latest submission and that they can't combine a previous request with a new one. Since one of my original ones is no longer listed (RSSC was unsure why- possibly sold out of not offered) I am reluctatant to book Moorea or touch my original online requests.

Anyone know of a way around this problem? RSSC admitted it was a flawed system because now I may lose my original excursions.

Are the excursions sometimes full, or am I fretting for nothing?

Hi,

We waited until the week before we went on the PG to request our shore excursions. We got them all and the ship was sold out. On Bora Bora we did the Shark and Ray Feeding and the Land and Sea tour. On Moorea we did the Lagoon Discovery Snorkeling and the Aito Off Road Safari. I'm not sure if the excursions we picked are less popular, but we had no problem.

Chrissy

Jake84:

I'm booked on the 10/15/05 PG and had the same situation with nothing listed for Moorea. I just listed in the comment section what I wanted on Moorea (Helmit Dive). Hopefully I'll signed up when I get on the ship!

Babs

If it's any consolation, we had no problem picking up the extra excursions that we wanted during the two weeks we were on the PG in June. One excursion that we had booked was not offered, and we switched to anothe with no problem, and then during the second week, we had no problem adding new ones when we got the urge. Yes, some excursions sell out, but there's lots to do, I wouldn't worry.

Which excursions are you interested in on Moorea?

Archived