Trouble booking not super saver

HectorAchilleus

I have been trying to book two cruises online - one in May out of Baltimore, and one in June on the Glory. The problem is that when I enter three passengers, I am only given the option of the Super Saver fare - which does not let you pick your own room. The webpage says, "Don't worry you can change it later", but it never gives you that opportunity. I tried to email carnival three days ago, but still do not have an answer.

Does anyone have any advise?:confused:

On the menu where they show the Super Saver (the lowest priced fare) , look for small print below that "show other fares"??? ken

Thanks Ken, but when I went back to both bookings that option was not to be found. This is really frustrating because I want to buy their product, but they do not seem interested in selling. I certainly do not want to buy a room without picking it. can I be the only one who thinks this way?

Try clearing your browser cookies. I don't know the date you're looking at, but I tried imputing three people on the May 10 sailing from Baltimore and didn't have a problem.

I tried, but with the same result. I also tried a mock booking on May 10 and had no problem. Thanks anyway.

I tried, but with the same result. I also tried a mock booking on May 10 and had no problem. Thanks anyway.

Since you're having website troubles, rather than email, you could try calling Carnival. I've called them several times and only had pleasant experiences.

Good luck!