Drink Vouchers for Diamond or above - 2 or 3 per night?

LMaxwell

Interesting that so many servers did not know the rules on that sailing; evidently they did not even give your assertion enough gravity to swipe your card to check for vouchers. I hope somebody tells the bar manager or F&B manager that his staff need additional instruction.

They did swipe - several times and one just gave me one - the others said that it would not go through.

They did swipe - several times and one just gave me one - the others said that it would not go through.

Oh, that is interesting. Previously I thought the bar staff did not understand the rules; now I wonder if the vouchers were just not properly loaded on your sea pass account on that cruise. While in the lounge, did you ask the DL concierge for assistance with the problem? Or did it not seem worth bothering?

Oh, that is interesting. Previously I thought the bar staff did not understand the rules; now I wonder if the vouchers were just not properly loaded on your sea pass account on that cruise. While in the lounge, did you ask the DL concierge for assistance with the problem? Or did it not seem worth bothering?

Honestly - I did not bother as the lounges had plenty of room (they opened the card room as overflow). It was not on my list of amenities either but not sure if it is normally listed on that sheet. This was my first cruise after they started loading to sea pass.

Interesting reading, but could someone please clarify whether the vouchers are limited to just wine and beer or does it include cocktails - I love my pre dinner screw driver!!:)

Pet

This is typical of the drinks covered by the vouchers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12