Refreshment (Soda) Package - in MDR

dvcdisney

Hi. I apologize for the question since I'm sure it's been asked before, but I cannot seem to find it.

We will be on Allure in a few weeks and I would like to get the Refreshment (Soda) Package for my son but he doesn't drink soda. Yes, I know...soda package for someone who doesn't drink soda...lol but...He does like the Dasani flavoured drinks and the Hi C "fruit" drinks. I understand that he can get those items in the Freestyle machines, but can he get those (specifically Dasani and Hi C) at the MDR or specialty dining places?

Also, will he need to bring his souvenir cup everywhere including the MDR or will he only need them for the Freestyle machines.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks! :)

Edited by dvcdisney

He does not need the fact cup in the MDR but he will be limited to the basic pop selections of coke, diet coke, sprite and ginger ale.

I would suggest taking he cup and stopping at a freestyle machine on the way to dinner. You could pour it into a glass at the table if you wanted to.

He does not need the fact cup in the MDR but he will be limited to the basic pop selections of coke, diet coke, sprite and ginger ale.

I would suggest taking he cup and stopping at a freestyle machine on the way to dinner. You could pour it into a glass at the table if you wanted to.

This would be the only way he could get his beverage of choice in the MDR or specialty restaurants as they do not stock anything that could not be obtained from a bar.

This would be the only way he could get his beverage of choice in the MDR or specialty restaurants as they do not stock anything that could not be obtained from a bar.

Thanks!

I appreciate the suggestions. However, I'm not sure he'd want to take the cup to the MDR or to a specialty dining venue. I was hoping they offered something for those who have the Refreshment/soda package but didn't want soda with dinner.

I'm surprised that they don't have Hi C in the dining room...I figured at least they'll have some type of fruit drink to offer.

Thanks!

I appreciate the suggestions. However, I'm not sure he'd want to take the cup to the MDR or to a specialty dining venue. I was hoping they offered something for those who have the Refreshment/soda package but didn't want soda with dinner.

I'm surprised that they don't have Hi C in the dining room...I figured at least they'll have some type of fruit drink to offer.

There is lemonade available at no charge.

There is lemonade available at no charge.

Thanks. Unfortunately, he doesn't like lemonade. If he doesn't have any options, he may just order water.

I'll make sure he knows his options - either he brings his cup to get a drink at the freestyle machine or he drinks water. Perhaps we can ask our server the first night if he has other options.

Thanks again!

Thanks. Unfortunately, he doesn't like lemonade. If he doesn't have any options, he may just order water.

I'll make sure he knows his options - either he brings his cup to get a drink at the freestyle machine or he drinks water. Perhaps we can ask our server the first night if he has other options.

Thanks again!

Only other options would be milk, chocolate milk or iced tea - the servers have no access to items in the freestyle machines. Now, what you could do is pack some little bottles of MIO or Crystal Light in his choice of flavors and add a few drops to the water. I do that all the time as I'm not a soda drinker and have no issue with the ship's water.

Only other options would be milk, chocolate milk or iced tea - the servers have no access to items in the freestyle machines. Now, what you could do is pack some little bottles of MIO or Crystal Light in his choice of flavors and add a few drops to the water. I do that all the time as I'm not a soda drinker and have no issue with the ship's water.

Thanks. I let him know that option. He may just drink the water.

I just wanted to make sure it's worth getting the package for him. I wasn't planning on it since he doesn't drink soda, but I asked him about the freestyle machine and he said he could get a few things that aren't soda...

I guess 2 drinks he would break even so I'll get it for him. :)