Deluxe Owners Suite 2 bedroom Dawn? 12000/12500

leeker13

Hello-

We have the DOS 2 bedroom suite booked on the Dawn. We will have 1 in the back bed room and 2 in the main bedroom. Can a roll away bed be placed in the main bedroom for a 5 year old?

I am looking for just a twin bed, I know it will be tight, but I would rather have the 5 year old in my room vs. the living room. So, ultimately, my question is, do they have roll away beds we can use in this bedroom in the suite?

Thank you for helping.

Hello-

We have the DOS 2 bedroom suite booked on the Dawn. We will have 1 in the back bed room and 2 in the main bedroom. Can a roll away bed be placed in the main bedroom for a 5 year old?

I am looking for just a twin bed, I know it will be tight, but I would rather have the 5 year old in my room vs. the living room. So, ultimately, my question is, do they have roll away beds we can use in this bedroom in the suite?

Thank you for helping.

They sure do. We stayed in DOS 12000 in 2013. We had 2 in the small bedroom, 1 in the master, 1 on the sofa and 1 roll away. They had placed the roll away in the master and it fit no problem. We actually did move it to the living room at night for sleeping. And for a 5 year old it will be perfect. We had a full size adult sleeping on it. Enjoy your cruise. That is an awesome suite.

They sure do. We stayed in DOS 12000 in 2013. We had 2 in the small bedroom, 1 in the master, 1 on the sofa and 1 roll away. They had placed the roll away in the master and it fit no problem. We actually did move it to the living room at night for sleeping. And for a 5 year old it will be perfect. We had a full size adult sleeping on it. Enjoy your cruise. That is an awesome suite.

Thank you for the reply. Did you have it open in the master bedroom by chance ever? I am just curious if it was ok to leave open during the day for possible naps, or if it was too tight to walk around. I don't want it to be in the way much for the steward as they clean the room! We sure will enjoy the cruise, thank you!

Thank you for the reply. Did you have it open in the master bedroom by chance ever? I am just curious if it was ok to leave open during the day for possible naps, or if it was too tight to walk around. I don't want it to be in the way much for the steward as they clean the room! We sure will enjoy the cruise, thank you!

I don't think you want it open during the day in the master. Too tight.

It fits perfectly in front of the bed tucked in by the windows. This is not a problem at all and there is plenty of room to move around. I have a picture of it but I can't attach it for some reason. If you want to give me your email I would be more than happy to share the picture with you as well as any other pictures of the suite.

We had one of the 1BR DOS, the ones at the end, a few months ago.

We exchanged "tours" with the family in the 2BR version next door.

The master BR was really huge, and there were two easy chairs set in front of the large bed, between the bed and those wonderful floor-to-ceiling windows.

I'm pretty sure those could be pushed aside, leaving plenty of room for a cot.

It's nice to be considerate of the stewards always (they work hard!), but if they have to make up the cot anyway, it wouldn't be difficult for them to push it out of the way, or even fold it up while the linens were off, IF that were to be necessary - and I don't think it would be.

We remember thinking how much room there was at the foot of the bed, where those easy chairs were, compared to the lesser space in our master BR. (On the other hand, our LR was much larger than theirs, but we only had the one [also huge] bathroom, instead of 2BRs and 2BAs.)

For the privacy you need, that 2BR DOS should be wonderful. And the view is to die for, right above the Bridge :)

GeezerCouple

It fits perfectly in front of the bed tucked in by the windows. This is not a problem at all and there is plenty of room to move around. I have a picture of it but I can't attach it for some reason. If you want to give me your email I would be more than happy to share the picture with you as well as any other pictures of the suite.

Once again, thank you for the information. I would appreciate any pictures you have as well. shorewest13 at yahoo.

I am even more excited!

Thank you

We had one of the 1BR DOS, the ones at the end, a few months ago.

We exchanged "tours" with the family in the 2BR version next door.

The master BR was really huge, and there were two easy chairs set in front of the large bed, between the bed and those wonderful floor-to-ceiling windows.

I'm pretty sure those could be pushed aside, leaving plenty of room for a cot.

It's nice to be considerate of the stewards always (they work hard!), but if they have to make up the cot anyway, it wouldn't be difficult for them to push it out of the way, or even fold it up while the linens were off, IF that were to be necessary - and I don't think it would be.

We remember thinking how much room there was at the foot of the bed, where those easy chairs were, compared to the lesser space in our master BR. (On the other hand, our LR was much larger than theirs, but we only had the one [also huge] bathroom, instead of 2BRs and 2BAs.)

For the privacy you need, that 2BR DOS should be wonderful. And the view is to die for, right above the Bridge :)

GeezerCouple

Hello and thank you for your information. It is interesting how they describe these rooms and then follow through with a lack of pictures for the 2 bedroom unit. Everything is so vague.

I appreciate you added description and thoughts.