When do documents arrive?

suzy5565

I'm sure this question has been asked lots of times, but we are going on the 8/30 Liberty cruise, and it seems lots of people have their documents and we don't! We're first-time cruisers, and I'm getting worried. Should I call our TA???:) :confused:

I'm sure this question has been asked lots of times, but we are going on the 8/30 Liberty cruise, and it seems lots of people have their documents and we don't! We're first-time cruisers, and I'm getting worried. Should I call our TA???:) :confused:

No, you should be running to catch your ship that left YESTERDAY :eek:

LOL Suzy, I really hoped it was a typo!!!! :D Docs on average come around 2 weeks out... sometimes a week out. Sometimes you pick them up at the pier... HOWEVER, for these cruises, I would not want to wait to get overseas!! LOL! If they don't arrive in a week, give your TA a little nudge... good luck and have a great time!!!!

Glad I gave you all a good laugh! What can I tell you, I'm old! The cruise I'm asking about is SEPTEMBER 30th! DUHHHHH...

I'm so glad that was a typo!!!! You should be getting your docs any day now. If you don't get them in a week, I would call the TA to check on them.

OMG!!!! You made me laugh so hard that I'm crying!!! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!

LOL, I was worried when I saw it... ya never know these days :D Glad it was a typo... and hope the OP has a great cruise! That is one i REALLY want to go on!! :o

Archived