Received offer in the mail today

BigB0882

So on top of the amazing Pack and Play offer, we got a letter in the mail for a $100 inside cabin with $100 OBC, so essentially a free cruise. There is only one sailing out of each port so we won't be able to go (date doesn't work for us as we work in education) and as you can see from my signature we already have two cruises between now and June scheduled. Just a heads up to check your mail. Carnival is really being nice lately!

I got the same offer. We leave this weekend for a cruise and have one scheduled in June. We do have another week of vacation to use before June, so this new offer is a possibility. Although..I'm kind of hoping to win a free cruise on this trip...LOL! Wishful thinking! :rolleyes:

So on top of the amazing Pack and Play offer, we got a letter in the mail for a $100 inside cabin with $100 OBC, so essentially a free cruise. There is only one sailing out of each port so we won't be able to go (date doesn't work for us as we work in education) and as you can see from my signature we already have two cruises between now and June scheduled. Just a heads up to check your mail. Carnival is really being nice lately!

It could be that the pack and play offer you see online is the same as the offer you received in snail mail. When I got my letter in snail mail Monday, I was able to see the offer online too, and there were additional sail dates/ships showing online than the very limited offerings showing in the printed letter. The printed letter didn't state pack and play. It was all the same offer though. And as others have pointed out on this board, even if your online offer disappears it may still be open to you if you call your PVP and ask for it.

Edited by winddawn

No, this was definitely a different offer. The pack and play offer had $50 inside cabins with up to $100 OBC ($50 per person, up to two people). This was $100 inside cabins and $100 OBC. They also did not have deals on other types of rooms, you would have to see what the upgrade cost would be. The pack and play had balcony rooms for $120 which is much cheaper than just the cost of an upgrade from an inside to a balcony.

No, this was definitely a different offer. The pack and play offer had $50 inside cabins with up to $100 OBC ($50 per person, up to two people). This was $100 inside cabins and $100 OBC. They also did not have deals on other types of rooms, you would have to see what the upgrade cost would be. The pack and play had balcony rooms for $120 which is much cheaper than just the cost of an upgrade from an inside to a balcony.

How many days is the cruise for?

How many days is the cruise for?

It depends on the cruise. The one out of New Orleans was only on the Elation which is a 4 day cruise. Most of them were 4 day cruises but I did see a 7 and an 8 day on there. Almost all of them were in March with a couple in May. It looked like they chose one ship out of each port and one date as a choice.