Century Dining

Desm

We're on Century from Singapore to Dubai in late March.

We've booked select dining and I was wondering if there are any tables for two because my wife has hearing difficulties and finds larger tables difficult.

We've been on RCL and Carnival and had no difficulties but the deck plans suggest that smaller tables are very limited on Century.

There were definitely tables for two. I am hearing-impaired, so my husband explained to the dining room hostess that we needed a quiet table. I THINK (not sure) it was table #1, to the left as we entered, near the galley doors, almost in a corner. Our table was against a wall in a sort of niche, and diagonally from us was a window table for two which also would have been good.

It was perfect, and as quiet as you'll find on a cruise ship. This was a 15 night Hawaii sailing in 2013. We were in Select, and the hostess offered to book the same table for us every night at 6:30. Waiters were wonderful - all in all, one of our best dining experiences ever on a cruise.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

We are on this cruise too, and up to now it is far from full, even with the deep discounts offered over the weekend. I suspect it will sail with lots of empty cabins, so dining will likely be less crowded, and using tables for four for just two people will be no problem.

Sheila

Edited by smtcan