Grand Stirrup Cay Cabanas

sea_u_onboard

Few questions.

What is the difference in location between the large cabanas and the small cabanas? The large ones appear to be more private but just curoius if that means more walking.

It states that the small cabana is for 6 people and the large is for 8, $25 for each additional person. Do they really monitor them? Most in our group will be in and out so how are they to tell. Are we allowed "visitors"?

It states there is a food credit. So can I assume no food or drink comes with the cabana? Can we bring our own drinks off the ship? How far is it for food? Do they have waiters in the area or a bar?

Few questions.

What is the difference in location between the large cabanas and the small cabanas? The large ones appear to be more private but just curoius if that means more walking.

It states that the small cabana is for 6 people and the large is for 8, $25 for each additional person. Do they really monitor them? Most in our group will be in and out so how are they to tell. Are we allowed "visitors"?

It states there is a food credit. So can I assume no food or drink comes with the cabana? Can we bring our own drinks off the ship? How far is it for food? Do they have waiters in the area or a bar?

Great Stirrup Cay is NCL's private island. I think you would get a lot more responses on the NCL CC message board.