Which ship is better Magic or Freedom? Can't decide

ckhappy

We have been on the Glory in October and we have talked our friends to go on a cruise next year. It will be to families with teenagers and little ones. I like the water works on the Magic but Freedom has guy's and Hasbro games.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I have not been on Magic, but it looks like a great ship, and one that I would like.

I have been on the Freedom twice and had an awesome cruise, both times. I can say that Freedom is a very nice ship for me, not just because of the ship, but because I found the ship staff both times, but moreso recently in November, to be extremely good at making you feel like a valued guest, as opposed to just another number. This just my experience, but given that; I can recommend the ship highly.

I loved the ropes course & slides on Magic, but I'm a huge fan of Guy's Burgers. I plan to try Freedom in the future - it seems to be getting good reviews. Oh, and the Red Frog Pub on Magic was nice - board games to play, outside area, just a good spot to hang out.

I've been on both and you can't really go wrong on either one. As others have said, Magic's ropes course and slides are awesome, but Freedom has the new 2.0 features like Guy's, the EA Sports Bar, and the Alchemy Bar.

Magic also has both the steakhouse and the Cucina del Capitano (italian restaurant), while Freedom just has the steakhouse. If it means anything to you, Magic is newer, but Freedom just got an upgrade recently. The Layout of the Freedom will be very similar to Glory.